This week, Sasha Volokh at The Volokh Conspiracy is blogging “about The Modest Effect of Minneci v. Pollard on Inmate Litigants,” his “keynote article in a[n Akron Law Review] symposium called Inside America’s Criminal Justice System: The Supreme Court on the Rights of the Accused and the Incarcerated.”
- Monday: The Supreme Court has restricted civil rights litigation by federal private prison inmate: should we care?
- Tuesday: Prisoner litigation against public prisons: how many ways can you lose?
- Wednesday: The surprising truth about suing private prisons
- Thursday: Suing public and private prisons: the role of the Prison Litigation Reform Act
- Friday: What should civil-rights litigation against federal officials look like?